A new white paper focusing on wireless solutions for the security market has recently been released by Vodafone M2M.
The new Vodafone M2M white paper for the security industry looks at wireless machine to machine (M2M) technology and how it is changing the security landscape -- reducing cost, simplifying installation, extending coverage and opening many opportunities for manufacturers, distributors and installers.
Vodafone M2M prides itself in cutting the cost of security with the intent to increase coverage inside and outside the perimeter.
The company's extensive support for global deployment & support includes:
- Tailored pricing plans for connectivity
- Usage, quality & SLA
- Real-time, transaction-based & policy management
- Management of devices
- Monitoring, configuration & provisioning/activation
Vodafone has the largest dedicated M2M team globally, strategic partnerships with leading device and software companies, and is viewed as the no.1 M2M market leader by analysts:
- "Vodafone ranked number one worldwide for M2M overall excellence." - Analysys Mason, M2M CSP
- "Vodafone is leading the M2M Market with 23% market share in Europe." - Beecham Research 2011
- "Vodafone takes top spot in Machina Research's 2012 M2M CSP Benchmarking Study"
To find out more about how Vodafone supports M2M security solutions globally, or how its portfolio of wireless communications solutions can support your business, download the new white paper on M2M for business security at https://m2m.vodafone.com/insight_news/m2m-business-security-white-paper.jsp?src=b2_d1.