The RFID in Healthcare Consortium Announces Intelligent Hospital Award Recipients
RFID, Health, News
Past Articles by This Author:
BlackBerry to Launch BBM Messenger for iOS and Android this SummerApple vs. Samsung Update: Apple Adds Galaxy S4 to Massive LawsuitCondoleezza Rice, Walter Isaacson, Jim Collins to Headline ExactTarget Connections Sept. 17-19ChannelAdvisor and Google Host Webinar to Share Tips for Success with Enhanced CampaignsLeaf Unveils Second Generation of its Built-for-Business TabletBlackBerry Unveils Version 10.1 Now Available for Download for Enterprise UsersBlackBerry Announces Q5 a 'Youthful and Fun Smartphone' BlackBerry to Webcast Keynote and Alicia Keys Performance from OrlandoMcAfee and Intel Deliver New Model for Consumer Security - LiveSafeLeaf Unveils New POS Android Tablet
RFID in Health
care Consortium Announces Intelligent Hospital Award Recipients" align="left" hspace="10" width="300">
The RFID in Healthcare Consortium (RHCC) and Intelligent Hospital.org announced today the following awards and their recipients:
- Improving Regulatory Compliance was awarded to US Department of Veterans Affairs Veterans Integrated Service Network 11 (VISN 11) and Veterans Affairs Ann Arbor Healthcare System Sterile Processing Services (VAAAHS SPS). The recipients are VAAAHS SPS Chief, Robin McLeod and VISN 11 Biomedical Engineering Point of Contact, Michael McDonald (Indianapolis, IN).
- Most Innovative Use Case was awarded to Group Health Cooperative (Seattle, WA). The award will be received by Donnell Coomes, Enterprise Project Management, Senior Project Director.
- Improving the Patient Experience: Care and Safety was awarded to Florida Hospital Celebration Health (Celebration, FL). Ashley Simmons, Director, Performance Improvement Department, will receive the award for Florida Hospital.
- Best Comprehensive Integration was awarded to Oregon Health & Science University (Portland, OR). The recipients are Dennis Minsent, Director, Clinical Technology Services; Angela Baltz, Clinical Engineer; and Chris Coffman, Senior Applications Engineer, IT Healthcare Professional Services Applications.
- Two other outstanding nominations were recognized by the judges. The Finalists, Best Comprehensive Integration are Kaiser Permanente (Oakland, CA) and St. Joseph's Hospital (Atlanta, GA). Scott C. Phillips is Principal, Wireless for Kaiser Permanente, and Lisa Stepps is Data Analyst for St. Joseph's Hospital Atlanta.
Award recipients have been invited to the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS13) conference and exhibition to participate in the Intelligent Hospital Awards Ceremony, which will be held March 4, 2013, at 5:30pm in Booth 8711. During the event, recipients will be honored, and the 2013 RHCC/Intelligent Hospital Grand Award will be announced. The grand award will be selected from the recipients of the four awards listed above.
More Articles by This Author...