Tallwave Completes Selection of Entrepreneur Semi-Finalists for First 'High Tide' Startup Competition
Press Release, News
Past Articles by This Author:
Samsung Home Appliances Cooks Up Global Collaboration with Visionary Chefs to Inspire a Home Life, Well-LivedMore Than 150 Organizations Use Five9 via the Salesforce Platform to Accelerate Customer Company TransformationFacebook Caves, Introduces HashtagscomScore Report: Google Sweeps Search Engine Market in MayHP Delivers a Common Architecture for Converged Cloud Diamond Multimedia Announces Wireless Router, Wireless Repeater Range Extender, Wireless Access Point and Wireless Bridge 4 in 1 DeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 8.0 to Be AT&T Exclusive 'In the Coming Weeks'AT&T Receives Highest Rating in Gartner U.S. Wireless Telecom Services ReportEmbedded Computing Design Names Uniquify's Josh Lee Top Innovator Solarflare to Speak at Red Hat Summit
In a move designed to help companies launch successfully, take products to market faster and take advantage of market opportunities with less risk, Tallwave today announced the remaining eight semi-finalists for its first biannual "High Tide" startup competition. Adding to the previously announced 12 companies, Tallwave completed its roster of 20 High Tide semi-finalists and has begun preparation for the selection of the six finalists.
"The enthusiasm and interest we've received for High Tide is a great indicator of the spirit of the entrepreneurial community in the Southwest," said Jeffrey Pruitt, Tallwave chairman and CEO. "As we tap into this rich pool of innovation and exchange of ideas, we are looking for the 'best of the best' to advance as finalists and join our renowned accelerator program designed to validate and commercialize their products and services."
The newly announced Tallwave High Tide semi-finalists are:
- Fit Sponsors (Scottsdale, AZ): a fitness-based mobile application that provides a process of weight loss that is incentive-driven, community-based and socially rewarding.
- HiringSolved (Chandler, AZ): an application that crawls the web to find every resume, profile, and contact method for everyone to make your talent search easier.
- Localotto (Phoenix, AZ): a turnkey SaaS (software-as-a-service) product for local merchant organizations looking to offer members effective marketing and promotional tools to grow business.
- NuYeek (Tempe, AZ): a place to share your life experiences. Not only can you discover great stuff, you can share photos, shop with friends, and build a wish list. It allows you to express who you truly are and what makes you unique.
- REIN (Scottsdale, AZ): a cloud-based residential property management software solution.
- SMART Loyalty Programs (Mesa, AZ): customers log-in at the SMART Terminal at the register, choose their favorite SMART Loyalty Program, and receive rewards automatically applied to their purchase.
- Sunsonix (Phoenix, AZ): provides environmentally safe cleaning solutions that improve cell purity, efficiency, and energy yield in solar cells, while reducing manufacturing cost-per-watt.
- WitnessTree (Glendale, AZ): a text analytics software solution for legal professionals, designed for speedy discovery of the most-relevant few documents from millions, delivered as a low-cost monthly service.
The previously announced Tallwave HighTide Semi-finalists are:
Convrrt (Chandler, AZ); Creative Allies (Santa Monica, CA); Go D?hp (Phoenix, AZ); GreenRx (Denver, CO); GxStream (Burbank, CA); Likely Products (Scottsdale, AZ); LocalWork.com (Phoenix, AZ); Obelus Media (Phoenix, AZ); Renovation Planners (Culver City, CA); SaveOnCouriers.com (Phoenix, AZ); Shop In Spa (San Diego, CA) and Viidya (Phoenix, AZ).
More Articles by This Author...