News, Ricoh, Production Print Solutions
Past Articles by This Author:
Samsung Home Appliances Cooks Up Global Collaboration with Visionary Chefs to Inspire a Home Life, Well-LivedMore Than 150 Organizations Use Five9 via the Salesforce Platform to Accelerate Customer Company TransformationFacebook Caves, Introduces HashtagscomScore Report: Google Sweeps Search Engine Market in MayHP Delivers a Common Architecture for Converged Cloud Diamond Multimedia Announces Wireless Router, Wireless Repeater Range Extender, Wireless Access Point and Wireless Bridge 4 in 1 DeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 8.0 to Be AT&T Exclusive 'In the Coming Weeks'AT&T Receives Highest Rating in Gartner U.S. Wireless Telecom Services ReportEmbedded Computing Design Names Uniquify's Josh Lee Top Innovator Solarflare to Speak at Red Hat Summit
Ricoh Production Print Solutions LLC (Ricoh), a leading provider of digital output solutions, today announced updates to InfoPrint Managerfor AIX and Windows, a leading enterprise output management (EOM) solution. With the latest updates to InfoPrint Manager, enterprises now have more flexibility and scalability with everyday print tasks and enhanced interfaces to improve overall efficiency. InfoPrint Manager empowers enterprises to simplify and improve output delivery, reduce risk and remove unnecessary costs by increasing efficiency, security and control of the process.
InfoPrint Manager is uniquely designed to provide centralized control of both production and distributed print environments. Its easy-to-use design enables savings related to print server consolidation and IT infrastructure simplification, while also supporting applications like ERP and CRM in addition to mainframe and legacy print.
These latest updates to InfoPrint Manager deliver:
- Mac OS Command Line Client with LDAP Authentication: Mac users can now authenticate with an LDAP server for job submission.
- Improved User Account Control Support for InfoPrint Manager Windows clients: User Account Control (UAC) support has been added for many of the InfoPrint Manager Windows clients.
- New TrueType Font Support for the PCL Secondary: The PCL Secondary now supports Surrogate Pair support for True-Type fonts.
- New Finishing Operations Supported For IPDS Printers: Users now have more options for document finishing with support for an increased variety of finishing operations for IPDS printers.
- DeviceLink Color Management Resource Support: Users can now customize conversion between input and output color spaces with added support for the International Color Consortium (ICC)'s DeviceLink Management Resource (CMR).
- Bi-Level and Grayscale Image Support: New color support for non-Image Object Content Architecture (IOCA) allows the assignment of a color to non-IOCA bi-level and grayscale images.
- Enhanced Barcode Support in the PCL Secondary: The PCL Secondary now supports new barcodes, including: Japan Postal Barcode, Code 128, modifier x'03' and x'04', Royal Mail Postal Bar Code (RM4SCC), DataMatrix, PDF417, QR Code.
- New PNG Support: Portable Network Graphics (PNG) images are now supported.
Additional updates include a new Secure Shell (SSH) command support for Sun Solaris and HP-UX SAP clients, TrueType font support, and extended color support.
More Articles by This Author...