Maxthon, a leading global software company, today launched the Maxthon Cloud Browser, providing a Seamless web browsing and sharing experience across all devices and platforms. Maxthon is the only cross-platform, high performance and secure browser for all internet touchpoints including mobile, tablet, laptop and desktop computers.
"The Maxthon Cloud Browser was designed to fit today's multi-device world by providing a consistent, high performance and secure browsing experience across all devices and platforms," said Jeff Chen Founder and CEO of Maxthon. "By creating a browser that can go everywhere, Maxthon enables users to start a browsing session on their phone, continue to their tablet and complete the experience on their laptop or desktop all without missing a step."
Available on Windows, Mac, Android and iOS, Maxthon Cloud Browser comes fully loaded with unique features, including:
- Seamless Browsing: Sync tabs, bookmarks, favorites, history and settings automatically across all devices and platforms
- Cloud Push to-and-from any device: "Push" web content such as text, images and videos across all devices
- Easy Sharing: Share photos, videos, articles and other web content with friends by pushing the files directly to their browser or via SMS, regardless of social network
- Save and Store: Store web downloads in the cloud in order to access web content from any device or operating system
- Go Global: Maxthon supports 42 languages and is used each month by more than 100 million people in 140 countries around the globe
A pioneer in the industry, Maxthon was the first browser to offer cloud syncing and today provides lightning fast speed, the most comprehensive support for HTML5 of any desktop browser and other built-in features including the ability to switch between two rendering engines that allow users to access pages optimized for one or the other.