Past Articles by This Author:
Samsung Home Appliances Cooks Up Global Collaboration with Visionary Chefs to Inspire a Home Life, Well-LivedMore Than 150 Organizations Use Five9 via the Salesforce Platform to Accelerate Customer Company TransformationFacebook Caves, Introduces HashtagscomScore Report: Google Sweeps Search Engine Market in MayHP Delivers a Common Architecture for Converged Cloud Diamond Multimedia Announces Wireless Router, Wireless Repeater Range Extender, Wireless Access Point and Wireless Bridge 4 in 1 DeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 8.0 to Be AT&T Exclusive 'In the Coming Weeks'AT&T Receives Highest Rating in Gartner U.S. Wireless Telecom Services ReportEmbedded Computing Design Names Uniquify's Josh Lee Top Innovator Solarflare to Speak at Red Hat Summit
Co3 Systems, a pioneer in Incident Response software, today announced that the company had a remarkable 2012, exceeding growth expectations by increasing both its year-over-year bookings and customer-base fourfold. Co3 Systems attributes this explosive growth to tapping into a profoundly unaddressed market need. The company's industry-first security incident response platform empowers organizations in all industry sectors to easily and demonstrably prepare for, and effectively manage, response to incidents -- vastly reducing legal and financial exposure.
Highlights in 2012 also include:
- A Q4 in which bookings doubled the customer-base and exceeded the bookings of all other quarters combined.
- New customers added to the roster include nationally-acclaimed healthcare providers, Golden Living and Health Equity, as well as Fortune 500 clients across various industries such as banking, insurance, retail, software, telecommunication and semiconductor.
- Significant momentum in channel/strategic alliance development, including deals with the Ashcroft Law Firm as well as a major insurance provider, along with continued joint work with a number of consultant and accounting firms, technology vendors and resellers.
- Substantial product enhancements and expansion including: direct access to a privacy legal library, support for Canadian regulations and broadened customization and automation functions.
- Industry accolades from test centers, including a profile as an SC Magazine Emerging Product and Editor's Choice by PC Magazine, as well as being named one of the 15 Most Important Security Startups of 2013 by Business Insider.
- A Patent pending to protect the company's innovation in the field of Incident Response.
With little progress made in stemming the tide of data breaches, government agencies are becoming more aggressive in pursuing and punishing those that fail to protect the privacy of consumers. The dawn of 2013 has already seen a milestone with the first substantial fine issued in the case of a breach affecting less than 500 victims. And while healthcare is the most recent sector singled out for lack of progress, every sector and industry has suffered massive and mounting losses in the past year. According to datalossdb.org, more than 1,400 data breaches were reported in 2012 alone, beating the previous year's figure by more than 33 percent.
More Articles by This Author...