Past Articles by This Author:
BlackBerry to Launch BBM Messenger for iOS and Android this SummerApple vs. Samsung Update: Apple Adds Galaxy S4 to Massive LawsuitCondoleezza Rice, Walter Isaacson, Jim Collins to Headline ExactTarget Connections Sept. 17-19ChannelAdvisor and Google Host Webinar to Share Tips for Success with Enhanced CampaignsLeaf Unveils Second Generation of its Built-for-Business TabletBlackBerry Unveils Version 10.1 Now Available for Download for Enterprise UsersBlackBerry Announces Q5 a 'Youthful and Fun Smartphone' BlackBerry to Webcast Keynote and Alicia Keys Performance from OrlandoMcAfee and Intel Deliver New Model for Consumer Security - LiveSafeLeaf Unveils New POS Android Tablet
Aerohive Networks, the leader in controller-less Wi-Fi and cloud-enabled enterprise networking, today announced its partnership with Euclid, the leading retail analytics company, to provide brick-and-mortar retailers with actionable shopper insights to drive better business decisions and enhance the customer experience. With this new integration, retailers can now harness the power of Aerohive Wi-Fi and Euclid's unique-visitor-based analytics to discover what really drives shopper traffic, engagement and customer loyalty.
"As a happy Aerohive customer continuing to lead the way delivering the shopping experience of the future, having these two capabilities integrated together is a perfect fit."
- Although online retailers have been leveraging online shopper analytics for years to better Engage with their customers, there has been an unfulfilled gap for brick-and-mortar shops looking to track in-store customer behavior. Aerohive's partnership with Euclid now fills this need, allowing savvy retailers to stay ahead of the curve by measuring in-store behavior to improve the shopper experience.
- Aerohive and Euclid have integrated their cloud-based technologies to arm retailers with in-store shopper analytics. Euclid's powerful real-world insights combined with Aerohive's cloud-based, controller-less, intelligent Wi-Fi architecture provide a comprehensive solution for retailers looking to optimize customer experience.
- The integration with Aerohive is unique from all other Wi-Fi solutions in that there is no need for a controller, dramatically saving retailer costs and speeding deployment (hours vs. weeks).
- With this new integration, brick-and-mortar retailers now have the power to tap into a wealth of consumer insights by measuring the activity of all shoppers carrying a Wi-Fi enabled smartphone. Every Aerohive Access Point (AP) will have Euclid sensor technology built in, enabling retailers to understand consumer behavior through these intelligent APs.
- Aerohive customers receive a core set of Euclid's retail analytics for free and can upgrade to a premium analytics solution for more robust reporting and historical analysis. Customers can simply turn on the analytics function in their Wi-Fi management console at any time. Shopper traffic and engagement reports can be accessed via HiveManager Online, Aerohive's enterprise-class network management system, which is delivered as a cloud-enabled service for Aerohive APs and routers. The premium Euclid Analytics upgrade includes the ability to segment statistics by groups of stores, advanced loyalty and engagement metrics, and more.
- An industry first, with working demos now, this integrated solution provides retailers, malls and other venues access to data that will optimize the performance of their marketing, merchandising and operations and ultimately, compete more effectively with online retailers.
- For a demo of Aerohive's and Euclid's integrated solution, come by Aerohive's booth #2477 at the National Retail Federation BIG Show taking place January 14-15 at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York City.
Pricing and Availability
More Articles by This Author...